Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Diva Web of Fame

What a nice birthday present! I have been inducted into the Diva Web of Fame
This got me thinking. There is a guy on a message forum that likes to wax poetic about his hatred of Baby Boomers. This gentleman would have you believe that all of the evils of the world were caused by people of the Boomer generation. I say hogwash, but I wonder what would inspire such hatred, Then, I realized that those of us who were born during the Boomer years have a distinct quality: We refuse to act our age! Is this a bad thing? No way! As boomers, we are a generation that strives to continually reinvent ourselves, even when others would prefer if we stayed stagnant...
But who cares what others would prefer. So, to all other Boomer Divas out there: Shine On!

No comments: